THE PIR EXPO INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR. RUSSIAN HOSPITALITY WEEK 2015
05.10 – 08.10
Venue: Crocus Expo IEC
The international PIR EXPO exhibition is the main professional event in the hospitality industry in Russia and the CIS. PIR EXPO comprises 5 specialized international exhibitions, encompassing all the key development areas of the HORECA industry in Russia. They constitute the fullest and most accurate representation of the latest trends and developments, and successful business solutions, for all groups of HORECA industry professionals. Amongst the participants in the expositions and events programme are companies and specialists from more than 30 countries: France, Italy, Japan, the United States, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Estonia, Israel, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Rumania, Serbia, Thailand, Croatia, South Korea, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, and others.
- PIR. Restaurant Equipment — international exhibition for specialists in professional HORECA industry equipment.
- PIR. Food — international exhibition for restaurant business professionals.
- HOTEL. Design. Equipment. Management — international exhibition for hotel industry professionals.
- Moscow Bar Show — international exhibition for professionals in the bar trade.
- Moscow Coffee and Tea Expo — international exhibition for professionals in the tea and coffee trade.
I SALONI WORLDWIDE MOSCOW–2015 INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOW
Venue: Crocus Expo IEC
I Saloni WorldWide Moscow is a furniture and home decor exhibition unique to the Russian, CIS and the Baltic states markets, where there will be the opportunity to see specially selected items from the classic and contemporary design sections of the April 2015 Milan Furniture Salon (Salone del Mobile. Milano). As usual, part of the exhibition will be given over to the SaloneSatellite young designers’ competition, considered a launch platform for young designers from Russia, the CIS, and the Baltic states. Also on once again this year is the MADE expo WorldWide: an exhibition dedicated to interior architecture and the manufacture of household decorating materials, doors, and windows. In the 2014 exhibition, 526 companies (454 from Italy and 72 from other countries) took part in the exhibition. That year, however, Italy took second place to a number of countries from which Russia imports most of its items of furniture and home decor. As part of these exhibitions, there will be master classes giving visitors the chance to learn much that is new, and to participate in some interesting discussions.
- Light fittings.
- Kitchen units.
- Office furniture.
- Bathroom units and accessories.
- Textiles and decorating materials.
ZDRAVOOKHRANENYE-2015. XXVTH INTERNATIONAL “HEALTHCARE, MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY AND PHARMACEUTICALS” EXHIBITION
Venue: Crocus Expo IEC
Profile: Healthcare, Medical Technology, and Pharmaceuticals.
“Zdravookhrananiye” is Russia’s biggest and best-known exhibition of medical equipment, disposable materials, and medical supplies. Of particular note regarding the Zdravookhraneniye exhibition and the “Russian Healthcare Week” forum is its unique format of a combined information and exhibition space, bringing together leading producers of medical technology and equipment and pharmaceuticals, healthcare professionals, representatives of government agencies and business circles, and a broad cross-section of the medical fraternity from the country’s regions.
The main events of Russian Healthcare Week will be the Vth International Forum on the prevention of non-infectious diseases and creation of a healthy lifestyle: “For Healthy Life”, and the international exhibitions “Healthy Lifestyle” and “Healthcare”.
Taking part in the exhibition programme will be 1,141 companies from all of the federal regions of Russia and from 42 countries. There will also be 10 national expositions from Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, Norway, Taiwan, Turkey, the Czech Republic, and Sweden.
- Medical technology, equipment and diagnostics.
- Laboratory medicine (test systems, laboratory equipment, laboratory diagnostics, laboratory furniture).
- Disposable materials, suture materials, medical wear, hygiene and treatment products.
- Design, comprehensive equipping of hospitals, consulting rooms, healthcare institutions and sanatoria. Equipment for cleaning, disinfecting, sterilizing, and for storage of sterile items.
- Medical furniture.
- Up-to-date information technology in medicine.
- Health for mother and baby. Modern technology.
- Medical research and training institutions. Advanced training. Specialized literature, electronic versions of medical publications.