This event is going to be a meeting place for both leaders of big French enterprises and representatives of regional authorities and the place of analysis of a current situation in regions in terms of economic development and political stability. The conference also provides a platform to debate the most interesting perspectives considering future investments.
· Andrei Nikitin, General Director Agency for Strategic Initiatives
· Arnaud Dubien, Director of the Observo analytical center at the French-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
· Mikhail Vinogradov, President of the St Petersburg Politics Foundation
· Dmitry Pankov, Head of department, Analyst, Project manager at RBC
· Anatoly Artamonov, Governor of Kaluga Oblast
· Natalia Zubarevich, Director of the regional program of Independent Institute for Social Policy
· Maxim Shereykin, Vice-Minister of the Russian Federation for the development of Far East
· Lev Kuznetsov, Federal Minister of North Caucasus Affairs
· Rostislav Turovsky, Vice President of the Center for Political Technologies
Main topics :
I. THE REGIONS: GROWTH RELAY FOR THE ENTERPRISES ESTABLISHED IN RUSSIA
Regional Attractiveness: economic climate, sociopolitical stability and consumer profiles
How does economic crisis affect the development of the Russian regions?
Kremlin regional policy: allocation of regional budgets and federal subsidies, creation of specialized ministries
Analysis of main federal plans in the Russian regions
Social development of regions: consumer behaviour and budgets of the regional population
Regional development: focus on foreign investment plans
Classification of Russian regions in terms of investment attractiveness and simplicity of working relations between the investors and the regional authorities
Investment potential and investment risk. New foreign investors on the regional markets
Two interventions of the Governors of regions with strong French investment potential
II. INTERVENTIONS OF HONOURABLE INVITATIONS
• Maxim Shereykin, Vice-Minister of the Russian Federation for the development of Far East
• Lev Kuznetsov, Federal Minister of North Caucasus Affairs
III. REGIONAL INVESTMENT: BEST STRATEGIES AND PRACTICES
Investment: how to adapt the strategy to local conditions.
Examples of French success in Russian regions.
The details about the conference see on the site www.ccifr.ru http://www.ccifr.ru/ru/index.php?pid=51&id=206