ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT 2015
27.01 — 30.01
Venue: All Russian Exhibition Centre (VVTs)
Theme: Accounting and Finance
The 22nd dedicated “Accounting and Audit 2015” exhibition is one of the main events in Russia’s financial year. Last year, the exhibition welcomed over 7,200 industry professionals, including more than 3,600 finance directors and chief accountants, and over 1,400 directors and middle-ranking managers, who visited Moscow from various Russian regions, as well as from Belarus and the Baltic States. The programme includes dozens of seminars, lectures, speeches, discussions, and training sessions. The whole gamut of industry issues will be discussed, including those related to small and medium-sized businesses. It is expected that the exhibition will be attended by around 4,000 people.
- Financial and economic systems for comprehensive business automatisation
- Legal reference systems
- Management, accounting and tax records software
- Sales, warehouse, and HR records software
- Automatisation of auditing activities
- Automatisation of financial and operational, and administrative activities, for the public sector
- Specialised industry non-accounting solutions (construction, real estate, healthcare, transport, public utilities, catering at cultural establishments, retailers)
- Technology for transmitting records over the internet
- Website creation, promotion, and servicing
- Tax consulting
- Auditing services
- Consulting services
- Legal services
- Financial services
- Valuation services
- Accountancy services and outsourcing
- Personnel recruitment (sourcing and selection)
- Document control
- Information security
- Professional training and skills improvement
- Organisation and conducting of industry-specific seminars and conferences
- Professional associations
- Business literature and periodicals
- Modern office equipment
- Supply and assembly of computer, banking and office equipment.
11.02 — 12.02
Venue: Central House of Artists
Theme: Event Industry, PR
Before, EVENT EXPO, organised by Event Technology (OJSC), was held simultaneously with the IPSA Promotional Products and ProMediaTech exhibitions. It is now an event in its own right. It will take place in the centre of Moscow at one of the most prestigious art venues: the Central House of Artists. The aim of the exhibition is to form an event market structure and its own segment within the exhibition industry. EVENT EXPO is a business platform for demonstrating professionalism, creativity, and innovation. Amongst those taking part are event organisers, corporate clients, representatives of city and regional government, and marketing and event agencies.
- EVENT agencies: Event organisers; tour operators; production centres; concert organisers; ticketing; advertising and PR agencies.
- Event infrastructure
- EVENT decor: floral design, dressing, props, balloons, inflatables etc.
- Interactivity: Release of butterflies, doves; perfuming, games and amusements etc.
- Retail chains: internet gift shops etc.
- Show elements: filling a show with artistic qualities.
- Arenas: event venues.
- Leasing, servicing
- EVENT production
- EVENT projects
- BTL agencies
ДЕТСТВО / KIDS RUSSIA-2015
11.03 — 13.03
Venue: The “Crocus Expo” International Exhibition Centre
Theme: Kids’ Stuff
The 9th international exhibition of goods for children “Kids Russia” is the leading industry platform for business contacts, each year showcasing the latest developments and setting the trends for the news season. More than 300 leading manufacturers and dealers from two dozen countries, over an exhibition area of 15,000 square metres, will introduce more than 10,000 visitors to their business propositions and achievements. Contributing to the exhibition will be the international World of Toys pavilion, and the stand for new products, What's New!
- Goods for pregnant women and nursing mothers
- Goods and toys for newborn children and infants
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- Children’s furniture and playground equipment
- New Year toys, everything for special occasions, presents
- Design and creativity, school materials
- Soft toys, dolls
- Electronic and multimedia games, mechanical and interactive toys
- Books, educational games, board games
- Hobbies, model making
- Sports and outdoor gear
- Wooden toys
NEW ELECTRONICS 2015
24.03 — 26.03
Venue: Expocentre Central Exhibition Complex
Theme: Electronic Components
Russia’s main international exhibition of electronic components and modules brings together under one roof 250 companies from 15 countries presenting over 1,200 microelectronics brands. Over the course of three days, the exhibition will be visited by more than 9,000 specialists from various industry sectors: the Military Industrial Complex, the energy sector, telecoms, aerospace enterprises, transport, industrial electronics, and much more. The programme includes numerous conferences, seminars, and presentations.
- Semiconductor devices
- Active elements
- Passive elements
- Radio and microwave components
- Sensors, transmitters, control devices
- Power supplies
- CPCS components
- DSP components
- Transformers and ferromagnetic components
- Electromagnetic components
- Electronics tools and materials
- Instruments, test equipment
- Development hardware and software
- Manufacturing of electronic components
- Supply of electronic components
- Development and manufacturing of electronics
- Contract manufacturing of electronics
- Information and consulting services