CJF CHILDREN'S FASHION
25.02 — 28.02
Located: Expocentre Central Exhibition Complex
Theme: fabrics, fashion, clothing and accessories
“Fashion starts with childhood. Business starts with fashion”. So goes the motto of the biannual International Exhibition of Fashion for Children and Teenagers, which also features maternity wear, and which takes place at Moscow’s Expocentre.Involved in the exhibition are children’s fashion industry professionals from several countries, looking to strengthen their existing ties and find new potential business partners. The 12th International Exhibition of Fashion for Children and Teenagers promises participants and visitors a packed programme, as well as being an ideal way of cultivating mutually beneficial commercial contacts. Added to which, there are expected to be presentations of new clothing lines, and several catwalks.
- Including: clothes for newborn babies, pre-schoolers, and children of school age, school uniforms, clothes for teenagers, clothes for premature infants and disabled children, knitwear, underwear for boys and girls, hosiery, and more.
- Including: footwear for newborn babies, pre-schoolers, children of school age, teenagers, footwear for home and leisure, for sports and outdoor activities, fur and leather footwear, and more.
- Including: accessories for newborn babies, kids’ jewellery and imitation jewellery, watches, headgear, ties, scarves, gloves, mittens, and more.
- Including: designer clothing, underwear, classic footwear, comfortable footwear, pre- and post-natal surgical and corrective underwear, hosiery, and more.
Fashion and Design
- Including: designer collections of children’s clothes and footwear, children’s stylists, children’s modelling agencies, works by young designers for children, craftwork, handicrafts, materials for handicraft, clothing and footwear made from unconventional materials, labels and packaging, dedicated magazines, instruction manuals, internet portals.
HUNTING AND FISHING IN RUSSIA
26.02 — 2.03
Located at: The All-Russian
Exhibition Centre (VVTs),
Pavilion Nos 69 and 75
Theme: sports equipment, outdoor activities, tourism
The Russian exhibition design company Expodesign, under the patronage of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and with the support of the Presidential Administration of the RF and the Moscow City Government, is holding the 35th International Exhibition for Hunting and Fishing. Expected to take part are over 700 companies from several countries, specialising in goods and services related to hunting and fishing supplies and accessories, hunting weaponry, specialist equipment, hardware and transportation, hunting and fishing trips, outdoor activities, dedicated literature, souvenirs, and found objects.
- Clothing and supplies
- Hunting and fishing trips
- Food and supplies for hunting and fishing trips
- Collectible hunting weapons
- Safety equipment
- Shooting ranges and associated equipment
- Specialised transportation, hunting and fishing vehicles, motors
- Navigational instruments
- Public and private hunting and fishing organisations and associations
- Farm and smallholding maintenance
- Game conservation
- Hunting lodges, saunas and associated equipment
- Gifts and souvenirs
11.03 — 13.03
Located: Expocentre Central
Theme: the chemical industry
The 18th International specialised Interlakokraska exhibition is being held with the cooperation and support of the RF Trade and Industry Ministry, the D. I. Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, and falls under the patronage of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Moscow City Government and the Russian Union of Chemists. As always, taking in the exhibition will be the leading western manufacturers of paints, varnishes and lacquers with an interest in the Russian market. Also forming part of Interlakokraska 2014 will be the 8th International Salon Surface Treatment. Corrosion Protection and the 3rd International Salon Coatings with Specialised Properties.
The complete range of paints, varnishes and lacquers based on various film-forming agents, including:
- Powder coatings, oil, acrylic, water-dispersing, and alkyd paints etc., powder materials and coatings, paints, lacquers and varnishes with special properties, wood-treatment materials, and glues;
- Raw materials for all types of paints: pigments, solvents, fillers, film-formers, stabilisers, additives and other chemicals;
- Equipment for producing paints etc. and applying coatings;
- Equipment for the application of paints, lacquers and varnishes;
- Colour management equipment;
- Surface preparation equipment;
- Laboratory equipment, support equipment;
- New technological and research developments;
- Containers and packaging
THE MOSCOW BOAT SHOW
11.03 — 16.03
Located: The “Crocus Expo”
International Exhibition Centre
Theme: boats and yachts, boating trips, outdoor activities
The Moscow Boat Show (international boat and yacht exhibition) will bring together in an extensive display area more than 350 participants, amongst whom are the leading manufacturers of motor and sailing vessels for maritime and river cruises, as well as those of sports equipment and accessories for activity holidays on the water. Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see over 500 examples of recreational boats and ships, not to mention yachting parts and accessories, moorings, houseboats, diving gear, motorhomes, helicopters, and much more. The Russian yachting market is developing rapidly, offering great opportunities to western companies specialising in this industry.
- Motor yachts, sailing yachts, launches, inflatable boats and dinghies, motorboats, sports vessels, special-purpose vessels, submarines
- Hydrocycles, windsurfers, kiteboards, water-skis, wakeboards, kneeboards, kayaks and canoes, rowing boats, other aquatic activities, fishing gear, fishing trips, diving, photo and art galleries
- Brokerage, chartering and maritime travel, loans and financing, insurance, waterside property, yacht clubs and marinas, yachting schools, servicing and repairs, boatyards, ship design, moorings and marina design, boat and yacht transportation services
- Vessel equipment and accessories, lifesaving and safety gear, purpose-made and designer yachting clothing, ship fittings, inboard engines and outboard motors, navigational equipment and communications (navigational instruments), trailers and transportation equipment